Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Syncing Effects and Effective Skirmishes

Greetings, one and all! So after all the fun of last week, I promptly got sick with a bug that certainly clings… but for all that, I remembered that there was still one thing that required only minimal brainpower that needed to be done on Chaos Crown. So I spent two and a half days syncing After Effects projects with the far too complicated edit in Premiere that came about when I forgot that my edit was only a rough edit. Things like this can happen when you get married right in the middle of post-production. So that is now finally complete, and I can move on to other things.

The stunt team met again on Sunday, and at long last we unleashed them in a few wild rounds of skirmishing.








It was a day for strange and dramatic events, and it looks like people are making progress in their technique and tactics.

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, does this mean Chaos Crown is done? How do we watch it?

    ReplyDelete