Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Two Week Recap

Hello everyone! I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving.
 
Well, it's back to the grind for us. I actually acquired a modicum of sense and commissioned someone with more Photoshop experience than I to work on the Othersight DVD cover. These past two Sundays, we taught the team more kicks, plus sword and shield, and more longsword.

 
 
I am somewhere around the fifth or seventh iteration of the first fourty-some pages of the new script, I'm kinda losing track. Constantly revising the tone and focus to get something that works with our strengths and the things we've learned these past few years... but mostly to keep the pace from dragging. Looking forward to seeing what it feels like when it's finished.

Well, that's about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment