Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Version 3d

Yep... so, as the above title suggests, I've been doing a little bit of writing, each major alteration getting a new letter, each tectonic shift, a new number. As of Friday, I realized that the story I'd been working with for almost a week and a half was messy and unfocused, so back to the beginning I went, and now the thing has some semblance of structure. Well, as much as first drafts can.
Once again, the stunt team met. With the torrential rain we've been having of late, our only option was to cram all of us into the shop, where we taught the newest members the fine theatrical art of taking a hit.


I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I was feeling it the next day. We also discussed plotting for the story, and plans for distributing the burdens of major shoots.

Well, that's about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment