Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Iterations

Greetings one and all! Blogging was a lot easier back in the days when I was sure that I'd be filming the stuff that I was writing. Several terminated scripts later... well, it tends toward more cryptic missives on the blog than I might like. I like to call the sudden changes between scripts "project whiplash." Thus far, I'd like to avoid it for my readers. That said, I will mention that we're currently dabbling in something like urban fantasy, but it's a project that breaks most of the conventions. Only time will tell if it's a good idea, but thus far it's been fun.

As summer draws near, another generation of stunties comes close to finishing their training.




If all goes well, they should have a solid generalist understanding of several combat arts by the end of June. At least, solid enough to look the part on screen.

Well, that's about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment