Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A Filmmaker Gives Thanks

Over the last few years, Thanksgiving week has generally been fairly slow for us. Not so this year. This time around, we find ourselves in the middle of preparation to shoot a short. One with two fight scenes, no less. It's a busy time of year, with jobs and school, and all of the preparations for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Nonetheless, the team is as consistent as ever, working through what needs to be done in preparation for the shoot. So I guess I just want to pause during this week where it is our tradition to give thanks, and express my gratitude for all of you who have joined me on this crazy adventure that is filmmaking. I'm thankful for your steady commitment, your humor, and your spirit, as we engage in some very unusual activities in very strange places.
As we prepare for the shoot, I want you, and everyone else who reads this, to know that I'm thankful for each and every one of you.





Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment