Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Coming Soon

Hello again!
Due to the issues caused to shipping by the persistent ice storms, we are now in our 10th day without internet access. (Thus, I extend my thanks to all the people who have let us borrow their connections to do things like post these updates.)
That said, it is with a mix of joy and ironic humor that I announce the completion of our latest short, dubbed “Rift.”

 
However, even though it has been completed, we will be unable to post it for a little while, as there is currently no estimate on when our modem will arrive, and none of the borrowed bandwidth is up to the task.
Still, we press on. The completion of the short means I now have time to do some writing, and the team finally met after almost a month to come up with fundraising schemes, some of which are being implemented as I type.
A strange beginning to the month, for sure, but I'm trusting that this unexpected hiccup in general functions will be for the best.

Well, that's about all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment