Wednesday, March 2, 2022

A Spot of Everything

 Greetings, one and all! It occurs to me that there’s been no visual update on how the edit is progressing, so I thought I’d add a few screen shots in here. The rough edit has been completed through Block 6, the sound sync and fine edit runs into the early part of that block, as well. I’ve just begun pulling together the materials for Block 7, and was a bit surprised to see that the big fight scene that took us six days to shoot will be coming up in Block 8. Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised, but it came up kinda like an ambush. The story doesn’t feel that far along.



Anyway, on top of all that, the team met again, and once more had to work around heavy rain…





We did a mix of choreography and drilling, with the stunties crafting a medieval stakeout on an arms deal…
All in all a good week, but one that felt very short.

Well, that's about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment