Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Rolling With It

Greetings, one and all! The process of fixing an assortment of issues in the sound, effects, and edit have all continued apace. Or did, until I got hit with a lovely cold. Now they’re proceeding slowly, as my limited brain allows. For all that, I managed to participate in a small livestream for writers and filmmakers of my particular stripe, so that was good.

Sunday, as I was trying to keep my distance, the team worked on things that didn’t need my direct input. In this case, elevating their diving roll game by having obstacles to cross, rolling with weapons, grabbing weapons mid-roll, and so on.





Naturally, these exercises do tend to make people a bit woozy after a while, so in the end the session ran a little short, but all in all not bad. Now, on the docket for this week, figuring out how to do the audio for a shipwreck…

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment