Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Pitches, Night Shoots, and Shifting Terrain

Greetings, one and all! So it begins… This week I started pitching us and what we do to various organizations, with a wide spread of reactions. Now I’ll give them another week or so before following up, and seeing what further action needs to be taken. The delay is both for the wheels of bureaucracy to start moving, and due to the fact that pitching/sales brain is very different from the frame of mind I need to be in for literally every other part of my job, so I need to give myself time to be productive first.

The next props were also finally completed, allowing us to start in on shooting small vignettes from the universe.



Lastly, the team met again, and, in order to dodge the first heavy rains of the season, ran a somewhat more complex storming exercise…







Using some of the lighter sheeting in the shop, the team changed the building layout by blocking off different doors and hallways for each iteration. It did a lot for the exercise, and a good time was had by all.

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment