Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Tests and Trolls

Greetings, one and all! This week my body told me, in no uncertain terms, “Slow down, or I’ll stop you.” So… yeah, I’m dialing back the intensity somewhat. I was trying to push through a lot of things in very short order, but now I’ll have to take a more reasonable approach to them. That said, we had some more meetings, and further steps have been mapped out.

Sunday the team met for some stunt chaos. We opened with a skirmish exercise from back in the day called “Trolls,” which gives one player invulnerability, except in one spot… This was followed up by choreographing a fight scene centered around an escape.








On top of that, we’ve also been running tests for the effects and animations for our most recent short. It's pretty much intended to be a narrative experiment to see if we have the technical capacity to do certain effects and shots on a larger scale.

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment