Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hammering It Out

 Greetings, one and all! We have now begun the period of relative quiet. By which I mean running around frantically, but with less people in tow. A good friend is getting married in a week and a half, and I'll be in the ceremony, so that'll be taking up a wee bit 'o my attention. Even though the LCC edit was "locked" last week, there were still several things I wasn't quite happy with, so five iterations later we're a tad bit closer. A few seconds of saber animation have been completed, but since I didn't want to start work on any of the parts that are in flux, as that would be a waste of hours of work, that's as far as we could go this week.
 
The last few weeks I was working on a new script idea, but fifty pages in I realized it wasn't in keeping with the spirit of what I was trying to accomplish and scrapped it. Now I'm a mere seven pages into the newest idea, and it looks to be more in keeping with the flavor of what we do. (*editor's note: Yay!)

Well, that's about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment