Wednesday, July 8, 2015

On the Color Red

 Okay, maybe not so much ON the color, but the color has certainly been occupying much of my working time. With the Jedi Sabers completed in a timely manner, the Sith get all my attention. Ah, the joys of finding the great disappearing blade, especially when both the stuntie and camera are moving fast enough to make the entire arm disappear. Still, we are progressing, with 3/5ths of the first minion blade animation being completed these last two days.
Before I dove into the more complicated parts of the work, however, I animated the last shot of the entry, to figure out what, exactly, I was doing.
 
 
Turns out red blades against a blue sky make for some interesting color challenges.

Anyway, that's about all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment