Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Follow-ups and Follow Through

Greetings, one and all! This work week has thus far revolved around a new phase of what I’m calling “pitch brain.” The mental state required to present what I’m doing to people, get feedback, and make more business-like plans is pretty much the polar opposite of what’s required to do any of the rest of my job. So now I must learn to switch between the two at a faster rate to reduce down time. Particularly as I’m currently writing, which requires a far more calm and settled mental state than any of the other tasks I do.

As suggested above, the meetings and follow-ups happened as expected. Though, in some cases, the follow-ups now require their own follow-ups. The scheduled meeting went well, though now I have a new showing/presentation to develop.

An assortment of real life obligations for various stunties means that we have no meet pics to flavor this week’s post. In lieu of that, I offer some concept art for one of the scripts currently in the works.


The writing process has been slow, but very refreshing after such a long time. Well, I say “slow”, but in reality I’ve already written around 90 pages of new material. Now if only they were all in the same script…

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment