Wednesday, January 31, 2024

First Presentation and First Principles

Greetings, one and all! Well, the first half of this blog week was take up with writing a speech, then scrapping and re-writing it… twice. The presentation went fairly well, or so the people who actually saw it tell me. I haven’t been in front of an audience in a very long time, but I didn’t think that would be a problem ‘til I started getting tunnel vision. But for all that I still know my material well enough to give a complete presentation while only semi-conscious. (Yes, I’m mostly joking about that.)

After that, the stunt team met again, and returned to first principles of swordplay technique, before elaborating with a look into close guards, which will be important to next week’s training. This was followed by a couple rounds of a classic training exercise with an added twist…







Coming into the new week, we’re recovering from the exhausting promotional work, and laying out the groundwork for our next steps. On top of that, hopefully some story ideas will be developed…

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment