Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Daggers in December

Greetings, one and all! So… I guess it’s a good thing that we don’t have a composer yet…? The other side of most of my life being forced into packing and moving is that, when I do get a chance to review the edit, I now notice some new timing issues. When you’ve worked on a project for so long, some shots and scenes can seem a bit slow, but when you come back to them after a nice long break, they can seem exactly the opposite. Too short, too quick, not enough time to focus. As a result, I’m now compiling a list of timing issues that need to be fixed, and those will likely be at the top of my to-do list, once we get settled.

In stuntie news, as the rainstorms raged on, a judiciously placed tarp allowed the team to practice their dagger plays…






It’s a technical and precise discipline, and even experienced stunties needed a good refresher, as slip-ups happen very easily.

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment