Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Transitions at the End of the Year

Greetings, one and all! I hope you all had a good Christmas, and wish y’all a Happy New Year!

Other than moving an entire production company worth of materials, nothing film related happened this week. Granted, between moving and Christmas, that’s hardly surprising. Doing the above for the first time with a very small child… well, that makes even “semi-functional” a win.


We’ve decided to take this week off so we can recover, and the team re-convenes on the first Sunday of the new year, so maybe I’ll have a think piece or retrospective coming next week. We shall see...
Y'know, it's becoming clear hat, when I decided to write a production blog every week as a personal discipline, I never considered moments like this. Specifically, the fact that I may one day need some time off. Ah... the optimism of youth.

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment