Wednesday, December 20, 2023

'Twas The Week Before Christmas...

Greetings, one and all! As this is the blog week preceding the holiday, I want to open it by wishing you all a Merry Christmas! As this week was also the last one for the stunt team before the new year, they met yet again and finished off the dagger play basics.





We’ll be revisiting the close-quarters action in the new year, and hopefully start getting it more fully integrated into their choreography skills.

As can be imagined, moving an entire production company is no mean feat. Our personal possessions are dwarfed by the walls of prop and costume boxes. That said, we’ve been gradually moving for weeks, so at least that has taken the edge off the literal mountain of work. Still, each day ends with me questioning whether or not I’ll be able to pick up my kid, or if I’ll get stuck half way up.

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment