Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Entering the Season

Greetings, one and all! First off, I want to take a moment to express my gratitude to the members of the team who have been working on the parts of the current short in which I have no experience. David in particular, as he has been learning a bit of Blender recently. This has allowed things to keep rolling along while I take on the ever fun-filled job of moving house. Specifically, moving my stuff, an entire production company worth of stuff, and the stuff of someone who has never moved before. So… progress is slow.

That said, it does afford me some time to contemplate story and characters, so hopefully I will be able to come roaring back into action once this whole process ends.

The stunt team met again amidst a torrential rain shower and flood warning to pick up where they left off last week. Each pairing choreographed a couple short hand to hand fights before swapping partners and repeating the process.






The results were solid, and each of the less experienced hand to hand fighters showed a significant improvement in technique before the day’s end.

Well, that’s about all for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment